Health Benefits of Dates-Khajoor
Dates,popularly called (Khajoor/Khajur) in Hindi,Dates are a good source of dietary fiber. Dates are rich in antioxidants and the essential minerals potassium and magnesium. A diet that regularly includes low-fat, nutrient-dense foods like dates may enhance your health and help decrease your chance of developing many chronic diseases.Dates have been relished for many years now. It is now time to even study the benefits of dates for our skin, hair and health too!Dates can provide lot of health benefits.Health Benefits of Dates-Khajoor.
Dates are a good source of various vitamins , minerals, dietary fiber.Dates are rich in dietary fiber,antioxidants and the essential minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus,sulfur,potassium, magnesium and zinc sodium are found in dates.It’s a good source of energy, sugar . A diet that regularly includes nutrient-dense foods,low-fat like dates may enhance your health and help decrease your chance of developing many chronic diseases.It also contains vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin A and vitamin K.
Health Benefit of Dates
- Weight loss,reducing heart disease risk, Relieving constipation, supporting regular bowel movements. Promoting heart health,Diarrhea. Iron-deficiency anemia. Reducing blood pressure. Impotence. Promoting respiratory and digestive health.Dates are eaten as a regular dry fruit by most of the people
- Its are free from cholesterol and do not contain excessive fat amounts.
- They provide us with plenty of proteins, which are in turn very essential for the regular function of body.
- It contains vitamins like B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as A1 and C. You can easily consume most of your required dose of vitamins by making dates with your diet.
- Dates for a quick snack as the natural sugars in it boosts the body’s energy.It avoids the need for you to have high-calorie meal.
- Dates are rich in potassium and have very less sodium, which is a good combination for a healthy nervous system.
- They are rich sources of iron. People who are suffering from iron deficiency can include dates in their diet to increase their iron levels.
- Its help in treatment for abdominal cancer.
- They are good for suffering from constipation .
- Dates are good supplements for weight gain.
The massive health benefits of dates have made them one of the best ingredients for muscle development also. People consume dates in several ways, such as mixing the paste of the dates with milk, yogurt or with bread or butter to make them even more delicious. The paste is beneficial for both adults and children, especially during a time of recovery from injury .The benefits of dates are so many, so please must make it a habit to include dates in their daily diet.Click here for more..